Saturday 28 July 2007

Conference Photos

Well, it took me almost 2 weeks to post photos from conference. It's just been about a month since i started this blog, and feel like I'm already starting to neglect this fledging blog. Blogging during holidays seemed fun, now it's becoming more of a chore. haha. But better late than never i guess. I've been busy with doing Momu and AIESEC stuff, planning birthdays, not to mention working on my final year project of which we just had to hand in a progress report today. Coupled with uni classes, which I'm already falling behind in. It's tiring and hectic, but it's kinda fun. You feel a sense of satisfaction, accomplishment and being useful. =)

Anyway, a random collage of pictures from the AIESEC conference (which includes some very bad pictures of me).


















Some videos.

Here's a video of one of the many line dances that we dance to during conference to keep us awake, and to raise our energy levels. This was just an example of the Member Committee showing us the dance. But normally, all 200+ of us would be dancing at once. I like this song, it's cute.


Chanting, which is similar to IH culture. We have chants for almost everything. Our own local committe, our state, our state and national managers, etc.


A compiled video of many conference photos thanx to Tristan.


On another note, I went for dinner and desserts last Monday with a few Queenslanders Shuwen was billeting. After dinner we went for dessert in Medallion, the Greek place on Lonsdale. First time I've actually been there, let alone try Greek desserts, and i have to say, it's quite nice.
My favourite is the Baklava (the triangle looking thingy). Extremely sweet, but scrumptious.

No comments: