Saturday 22 September 2007

Holidays

It's been exactly one week since the holidays have commenced. And what have i done thus far?? Basically, spent like the entire weekend working on my Computational Mechanics assignment. Spent at least 30 hours over the weekend rushing the assignment which was due Monday. Anyway, i put the final full stop to my assignment at 9.45am on Monday morning, printed it, and went to uni at 10am to play badminton, all without sleep the previous night. =)

Holidays so far has been all about sleeping and waking up late, playing poker, playing soccer, celebrating birthdays, watching movies, and going out a lot (which means spending a lot of money). Basically nothing very eventful. But somehow, i find that i'm always a lot busier during the holidays then during the semester. Also went rock climbing yesterday with MoMU ppl, and my upper body is all aching now. Rock climbing's fun, but can be difficult. When you're halfway up the wall, and your muscles are burning and they feel like giving way, and the next handhold is just beyond your fingertips, it takes some mental strength to actually decide to push on instead of just letting go. My lovely housemate Jo, surprised everyone by being capable of climbing to the top of all the walls she attempted. Mel also managed to climb well. I guess for once, being small, lightweight and lithe has its advantages.

Okay, i'm off to Wilsons Prom for the next 3 days. I have to wake up in 3 hours time, and i still haven't packed. =(

On another note, Melissa Yow, the obsessive online shopper pointed me to this website www.dealextreme.com. I'm really amazed by how cheap some of the things are, and for a short while they're offering free shipping. Try not to want to buy seemingly everything listed there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,

You have a nice bulge there!! I am watching!!

Mel said...

HAHAHAHA

of all things, why did you go and post that obscene picture of yourself and your *ahem*

isaac's inner attention seeker emerging, i see?? :P

eh, is there something wrong with your photo thing?? How come when I click on a pic, I have to download it instead of that cool flash thingamajig?